Scenario Quiz Link:
Donning and Doffing:
Sheep's Heart Dissection
1. Open the powerpoint by double clicking on this image and downloading it to your computer:
2. Click through the powerpoint by going to "Slideshow" then"Play from Start."
In this lab, you will:
- Prepare your heart by removing the Pericardium.
- Identify the various exterior parts of the heart.
- When you have identified the exterior parts, then you will use your scalpel to cut the heart along the coronal plane (in half) to identify the interior structures of the heart.
- Complete the "Check point" slides with your lab partner.
- Review exterior and interior structures you examined.
- Clean up your lab station completely.
- Complete the Post-Lab questions for homework.